Refinance your vehicle at Marmies
The following documents are required for us to complete your refinance application
- A copy of a current registration for the vehicle being refinanced.
- A copy of the original bill of sale for the vehicle being refinanced.
- A copy of the loan agreement ( usually the only 17 inch document in the packet).
- Copies of drivers license's for each applicant on your current loan.
- A copy of your insurance card.
- Current lien holder information, name, contact and account numbers and estimated balance.
In addition to these documents we also will need.
- All applicants, matching the applicants on your current loan, here to sign the new loan.
- The vehicle being refinanced, we need to verify the condition, mileage, and added equipment on the vehicle at the time of loan origination.
If you have questions please call or e mail us, we will help in any way we can.
We now have the ability to help you refinance your current automotive loan. This process is fairly simple, and can save thousands of dollars in interest charges over the life of the loan. There are several other possible benefits such as:
- Lowering your monthly payment by lowering your interest rate.
- Lowering your monthly payment by adding equity.
- Lowering your monthly payment by modifying the loan length.
- Skipping up to two payments.
- Adding a Vehicle Service Contract to your loan (if your warranty is about to expire).
- Adding GAP coverage to your loan.
- Adding Credit Life or Credit Disability insurance to your loan.
If you can answer yes to these questions than you may be eligible to refinance your vehicle.
- Is the vehicle/loan in your name?
- If there are two parties on your current loan, are both available for this refinance?
- Is the vehicle currently registered in the state of KS?
There is no good reason to pay more interest than is necessary, we can help you keep your money and build equity faster. If you have answered yes to the above questions then we encourage you to move forward ( especially if you have received a “pre-approval” letter from us) and complete the application process.